POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV questions... : MegaPOV questions... Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV questions...
From: rico
Date: 10 Jan 2000 17:32:00
Message: <MPG.12e3b9f494f914a9989689@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
	I've been away from POV for a while, just recently getting the POV
bug again after downloading MegaPOV.  I've been eager to jump into the
ISOSurface stuff, but am finding it hard to translate mind's-eye to code!
<smile>  Are there any good tutorials on the web yet?  I went to one that
is self-described as unfinished.  Are there others?
	A specific question: can the new pattern and function statements
be used as normals on standard primitives??  I can't seem to get it to
work.  Any URLs, tips, etc. appreciated!

Rich Allen